Mike is in the middle of a quarter life crisis when Lindsay, the girlfriend that never was from high school, and Kara, a new love interest, both (re)appear in his life.
The first Borrowtime Films feature, "Do Something With Your Life" was produced for on a micro-budget by a small yet dedicated team of filmmakers in Vancouver, BC.
Includes the full movie, Commentaries, Deleted Scenes, Production Diaries and Anatomy of A Film.
Over 5 hours of content!
- The Movie
- Audio Commentary by Director, Writer & Producers
- Audio Commentary by Director & Actors
- Deleted & Extended Scenes (with and without commentary by Director, Writer & Producers)
- 50 minute Production Diaries Video - visit set for our 8 weekend shoot
*** Plus the Deluxe-Edition-Exclusives!
- Audio Commentary by Director and Cinematographer
- Anatomy of a Movie: Director Darren Borrowman and Producer Bob Woolsey review the do's & don'ts, lessons learned and best practices of making a micro-budget feature. Reviewing everything from development to post and distribution they evaluate what it takes to make your own movie and what they'd have done differently.